With over 25 years’ experience, Assignment Cleaning Services Ltd offer an experienced and professional window cleaning service for commercial and domestic properties. We specialise in professional window cleaning and also clean gutters using our high tech water-fed pole system. At Assignment Cleaning Services Ltd we pride ourselves on our expert specialist cleaning services.
We offer our specialist window cleaning service across the Berks, Bucks, Surrey and Herts area, providing unrivalled cleaning expertise to numerous commercial buildings and domestic properties. Our high tech reach and wash pole system is the most cost and time efficient way to clean windows up to 80 feet.
How we do it – Using Reach and Wash poles
We use the Reach and Wash pole cleaning system using the very latest in water purification technology which enables us to access and reach heights in excess of 80ft from the safety of the ground. This reduces risk, saves time and most importantly saves money.
Why not tap water?
Although tap water looks clean it actually contains a lot of dissolved chemicals and minerals. The amount will vary from area to area (Hard & Soft water regions). It is these minerals (mainly calcium and magnesium) that leave white residues on glass.
Our water purification technology de-mineralises and de-ionises tap water to remove these impurities and produce pure water. It is the combination of the strength of this pure (deposit-free) water and the friction from the bristles which does the work.
Pure water is by far the best product to clean windows:
- The nature of water means it does not like being pure and it strives to return to an impure state. To do this it actually absorbs dirt particles from the glass thus aiding the cleaning process.
- Because of the aggressive strength of pure water you do not need to use cleaning detergents on the windows which save you both time and money. It’s much better for the environment too!
- Because the impurities have been removed you do not need to squeegee the windows, simply rinse the glass after brushing to leave an excellent streak free finish.
- Where required, we also use cradles – when the cradle is provided with building.
How we do it – Using ladders
It is not always practical or necessary to use the Reach and Wash system on every contract, for example, inside buildings or small shop fronts. This is why we regularly apply conventional methods of cleaning such as the use of ladders with the traditional bucket and squeegee.
When using ladders all our operatives are trained in and follow best practice health and safety rules:
- Where the flooring is tiled then rojack anti slip devices are used which prevent slips and damage to the flooring
- All ladders more than 20ft must always be secured at the base and at the top by ti-ing to the building
- All ladder work above 25ft is not permitted
- We use specially designed V-shape ladders to clean windows to heights up to a height of 20 feet.
Our contracts are based on a weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or annual clean; some contracts go back 25 years. In that time we haven’t missed a single regular clean.
You can rely on us to give you peace of mind.
Using the pole system is most cost and time efficient way to clean windows up to 80 feet. Cherry pickers can cost up to £250 per day. Save on the cost, time and inconvenience of cherry pickers
Why pay more?
If you use a cleaning contractor you pay much more than going direct, as contractors will always add a large percentage – often as much as 50%!
Save the cost of cherry pickers with the pole system
For more information on our health and safety policy, click here.